Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Freaky Geeky

I'm a guy!!!  Like why do I have a blog???  (O_O)/`  I wish I had a piece of pizza right now, I'm like so freakin' hungry!!!  Who took my shoe?  This is what me is thinking.  My stomach is thinking it's spelled stomache.  Like that.  Like an E.
What do girls think about???  *thought bubble and dream music* Like O.M.G!  I need to lose weight!  I like weigh as much as a cat!  My nails are so short, I need a manicure....  My head hurts!!!  I just need to lay down for five minutes only to get up again for no reason what-so-ever, then walk around for no reason only to lay back down!  I HATE MY LIFE!!!!
Maybe, IDK but it's fun to do.  SELFIE!


Nailed it.  Now that's how it's done girls.  AND with a LAPTOP!  BOBOOSH!!!  So, SHUT IT cause imma tell you a random story about something that has nothing to do with this.  So, I like pie, and one time, I ate a pie.  Now let's all look at a random Chinese dude with a wig on!

I'm sick of you freaks.

1 comment: